Saturday, July 29, 2006

I forgot to mention.
Yesterday when we're having our CH lessons,
A. Leong sat behind GH & the guys.
Haqim & the rest called me to look at A. Leong, so I looked.
Guess what they're doing?
They're actually snipping off A. Leong's hair!
Muhahaha!

Went to East Coast today.
My daddy turned down the offer of having to go to the NDP preview today!!
OHMYGOD! I seriously wanted to go & have a look see can?
So, there's this sand castle building competition going on.
Registeration's free so yeah, we took part.
There's this family with us.
Our sand castle number was R40.

While registering, I heard this woman saying,
" I WON the first prize last year, why cant my family & I have one spot each? Cos last year, the other family doesnt want to share the prize with us."
I gave her a confused look.

Guess what? Their family was just right behind us!
Ha ha ha.
So we exchanged greetings with the other family who's grouping with us.
The other family have a pair of twins too!
So cool! :D :D
& they're really nice people too.

Front view.

Side view.

Another side view xD

Jie with the "winning" sandcastle :D

ME!! XD

Twins! :D :D

The long flight of steps!

With the watch tower & everything.

Nice right? X)

Ha ha ha

R40 (: (:

A view of other castles

They're flying off to the NDP preview!!
Aww.. =(

Memories..

We didnt get into the top 3.
There's like.. 50 over families can.
But we got into the top 4 for the blue team!
:D

I so do not agree with you all can?
MENGYEE & JIE!
May your relationship last forever! :D :D :D
I suppose now Mengyee's my brother-in-law huh?
xD

& a BIG thank you to mummy!
Thanks for the purple watch!
I shall wear it to school everyday :D :D


should i?
i should..
right?

No comments: